Frequently Asked Questions
Current MSACCESS driver limitations
What restrictions are there on the MSACCESS driver?
- BCD (binary coded decimal) support is not available.
- Key violation tables cannot be created with DbiAddIndex.
(All other DbiAddIndex functionality is supported.)
- QBE, heterogeneous queries, and queries using the local SQL
engine are not supported.
- In the SDK, DbiDoRestructure and DbiRegenIndex are not
- Opening a table when TTable.Exclusive is set to True
prevents the user from opening that table again, even in